[En-Nut-Discussion] (no subject)

chriss at pacific.net.au chriss at pacific.net.au
Wed Jun 20 01:25:36 CEST 2012

Installed ethernut on a clean system and all is well.
Compared the mmnet101.conf on my home system to the one at work. They are
different.
I think what happened was that I must have altered the config in
Configurator left hand window after loading the conf file. Did not do that
intentionally, a random mouseclick must have ticked the 'Board
Initialisation' checkbox. Perhaps I was twitching in anticipation.
So sorry for raising the alarm so early. Thats what newbies are for I guess.
Thanks for the helpful replies.