[En-Nut-Discussion] Future support for STM32

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Sun Mar 4 21:57:28 CET 2012

Hi Pawel,

> The main question is: Anyone planing to officialy add STM32 support
> to main Ethernut tree? Or maybe current STM32 support was completly
> hobby job and we can forget about progress?

I did not implement the stm32, but I know the guys who do so quite well.
So let me give the answer:

Ulrich and Uwe are constantly working on the stm32 implementation and
these are also commercially used. So don't worry about the support.

And on the other hand, if you need commercial support (for whatever
architecture) don't hesitate to ask, as we (thermotemp) are providing
commercial support on request.

In general the devnut-m3n branch will be integrated into the main Nut/OS
tree soon. There is currently a lot of development ongoing and beside
the stm32 the lpc17xx architecture is ported as well.

So we did start some planning on the integration of devnut-m3n on the
embedded world, but further discussion and planning has to be done, so
please be patient for some weeks :)

Bye,

Ole

--

Thermotemp GmbH, Embedded-IT

Embedded Hard-/ Software and Open Source Development,
Integration and Consulting

http://www.embedded-it.de

Geschäftsstelle Siegen - Steinstraße 67 - D-57072 Siegen -
tel +49 (0)271 5513597, +49 (0)271-73681 - fax +49 (0)271 736 97

Hauptsitz - Hademarscher Weg 7 - 13503 Berlin
Tel +49 (0)30 4315205 - Fax +49 (0)30 43665002
Geschäftsführer: Jörg Friedrichs, Ole Reinhardt
Handelsregister Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 45978 UstID DE 156329280