[En-Nut-Discussion] Where are pm_cksel and pm_wait_for_pll0_locked

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Oct 11 19:16:50 CEST 2012

    Harald> Hi Thiago, On 11.10.2012 17:37, Thiago A. Corrêa wrote:
    >> Hi Harald,
    >>
    >> Fixed. Sorry, I didn't notice the problem were when linking the
    >> application, I was just building the library... which obviously
    >> doesn't actualy do the link part.

    Harald> Ah! That explains your statement that everything is working on
    Harald> your side.

    >> At least the clock part is ok, but looks like there is a problem with
    >> the gpio, which affects all peripherals. I will have to look into
    >> that.

    Harald> Yes, same for the AT91. Uwe optimized Gpio access for 8-bit AVR
    Harald> and STM32, but unfortunately that broke other platforms. See

    Harald> http://lists.egnite.de/pipermail/en-nut-discussion/2012-October/013996.html

    Harald> Uwe, are you able to fix this soon? Otherwise I can try to
    Harald> revert your changes for the targets that currently do not work.

Harald,

did you test AT91 recently? We now have include/dev/gpio_at91.h and that should
fix the build. I have a Olimex-sam7-ex256 board, but flashing and debugging
with OpenOCD was a P.I.T.A. and succeded only on rare oocasions and now
stopped at all. Hints for handling that board welcome!

Otherwise for the AVR32 I don't have a toolchain, and the NGW100 I have, seems
not supported by Ethernut. Again hints for a Linux AVR32 toolchain are
welcome.

Harald, I would appreciate if you would fix. The discussion on the list
about the breckage is so sprankled that I did not find the file involved
again even after some search.

Ole: Any problems with my GPIO changes on NXP?

Thanks
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de