[En-Nut-Discussion] Where are pm_cksel and pm_wait_for_pll0_locked

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Oct 11 19:31:57 CEST 2012

Hi Uwe,

On 11.10.2012 19:16, Uwe Bonnes wrote:
> Harald,
>
> did you test AT91 recently? We now have include/dev/gpio_at91.h and that should
> fix the build.

To me it still looks wrong. See

http://lists.egnite.de/pipermail/en-nut-discussion/2012-October/013996.html

On the AT91 "bank" is defined as PIO_ID, PIOA_ID etc. set to 0, 1 and so
on. While gpio_at91.h defines

#define GpioPinSetLow(bank, bit) outr((bank) + PIO_CODR_OFF, _BV(bit))

Finally GpioPinSetLow(PIOA_ID, 2) is translated to

outr(1 + PIO_CODR_OFF, _BV(2))

instead of

outr(PIOA_BASE + PIO_CODR_OFF, _BV(2))

> Harald, I would appreciate if you would fix. The discussion on the list
> about the breckage is so sprankled that I did not find the file involved
> again even after some search.

OK, I'll try my luck.