[En-Nut-Discussion] LICENSE_LUMINARY_ANTI_VIRAL requirement and leftovers

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Mon Sep 10 11:00:17 CEST 2012

Hi Uwe (and all others :-)

> thanks for the new implementation for the Cortex interrupts.

Yes, I comitted some "small" changes.

In detail:

- I added a "IRQn_MAX" to the IRQn_TYPE enum in each CPU header file.
  This is used to calculate the correct size of the Vector table for
  each CPU.

- The IrqEnable/IrqDisable and similar function that had been
  implemented in cortex_interrupt.c were replaced by their CMSIS
  counterparts. In most cases these had been just redirections anyway.

- RAM vector table initialisation was re-implemented in cortex_init.c
  and a new Cortex_RegisterInt() function was added, which replaces the
  old IntRegister() and now allows also de-registration of an interrupt
  by giving a NULL pointer as argument.

Further more I did some code cleanup. In the dev/stm directory I found
several files including arch/arm.h. These should be most probably
arch/cm3.h, right? I hope I changed them all correctly.

> Some questions:
> (1)
> ../../trunk/nut/arch/cm3/dev/nxp/ih_lpc17xx_pio.c:98:37: error: 'GPIO_IRQn'
> undeclared (first use in this function)

Ui, yes, I stumbled about this define and removed it, but it got very
late yesterday so I did not check everything yet. Sure, I'll fix this
one.

> The (vendor -provided) file lpc176x.h doesn't define GPIO_IRQn. Before your
> change, arch/cm3/dev/nxp/ih_lpc17xx_pio.c contained a hard coded
> #define GPIO_IRQn   38

I'll first like to check why the GPIO_IRQn is missing in the vendor
file. But I'll fix this ASAP

> I am not in the inner workings with the LPC, so I didn't dive into the
> problem yet. Will you have a look?
> (2)
> Some .nut files still contain the "LICENSE_LUMINARY_ANTI_VIRAL"
> requirement. I think we can remove this requirement. Will you do or should
> I?

Yes I know. I'll do the cleaning up today.

Best regards,

Ole Reinhardt

--

Thermotemp GmbH, Embedded-IT

Embedded Hard-/ Software and Open Source Development,
Integration and Consulting

http://www.embedded-it.de

Geschäftsstelle Siegen - Steinstraße 67 - D-57072 Siegen -
tel +49 (0)271 5513597, +49 (0)271-73681 - fax +49 (0)271 736 97

Hauptsitz - Hademarscher Weg 7 - 13503 Berlin
Tel +49 (0)30 4315205 - Fax +49 (0)30 43665002
Geschäftsführer: Jörg Friedrichs, Ole Reinhardt
Handelsregister Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 45978 UstID DE 156329280