[En-Nut-Discussion] System Restartting

Ayman Hendawy ayman.hendawy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 13:51:43 CEST 2012

Dear  Bonnes,

Thanks for your reply, I put the following 3 lines at the end of each task,

printf(" Heap problem %ld \n", NutHeapCheck());
printf(" Heap free bytes %ld \n", NutHeapRootAvailable(root));
printf(" largest Block %ld \n", NutHeapRootRegionAvailable(root));

The first task print:
 Heap problem 744751104
 Heap free bytes 744751104
 largest Block 744816638

The second task print:
 Heap problem 813694976
 Heap free bytes 813694976
 largest Block 813760510

actually I can't understand the output what does it mean?

Thanks