[En-Nut-Discussion] System Restartting

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Sep 21 23:42:01 CEST 2012

    Ayman> Hi, I have ethernut board 1.3H running Ethernut 4.8.9, I created
    Ayman> 2 tasks plus 4 HTTPD tasks, the problem is that I found the board
    Ayman> restart after about 10 or 15 min.

    Ayman> I don't know what is the problem, and how to fix this restarting
    Ayman> issue, any suggestions....................

I don't have your setup, so I cant test. But some test you could do is to
make sure that you don't have a memory problem. Add a call to
NutHeapAvailable() somewhere and make it available to read out, e.g. via the
web. Maybe someting allocates memory and never releases it. This would cause
a problem like you see it.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de