[En-Nut-Discussion] Timeouts in Microseconds

JP Merle jpmerle2010 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 14:10:00 CEST 2013

Your question brings me another one:
Is there any interference between using nutos  and using hardware in the same code?
My intend was to use nutos call for modbus tcp protocol (use of tcp socket), and hardware pwm on PORTB, with settings for pwm provided from analog input of ADC via PORTF.

At this time hardware code for PWM and ADC is finished yet. I have now to program TCP, so I just begun to discover use of nutos.

Should I write everything with nutos calls, including pwm and ADC?

Thanks.
JP