[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 1.3H Crystal 32.768khz

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Mon Apr 8 10:06:21 CEST 2013

Hi!

> I need to change the crystal 32.768khz of Ethernut 1.3H board with a new
> one, I don't know any details for it, especially it's not connected to any
> capacitor.

Sorry, I'm not sure, which information you need, so I'll try my best to
answer your question :)

The 32 Khz Crystal is a small metal tube with two wires located near the
14,7456 Mhz crystal. It's marking is "Y2"

And yes, it is true that it is not connected to a capacitor.

You can use more or less every 32Khz Crystal, which should be available
at every distributor.

For example Farnell:

1701100

or

1641087

Best regards,

Ole Reinhardt

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433