[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 1.3H Crystal 32.768khz

Ayman Hendawy ayman.hendawy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 22:29:24 CEST 2013

Thanks for your detailed answer, actually I was asking for a part no. for
this crystal, regarding the two part numbers, they mentioned that the
capacitor is 12.5pF, how can I use these crystals without using the
mentioned capacitors, by another meaning if I replaced Y2 by these ones
will work, How?

Thanks

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Ole Reinhardt <ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de