[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut OS in Linux

TED-Electronics - tednet.pl biuro at tednet.pl
Tue Dec 10 10:43:15 CET 2013

Hi,

I have question about Nut OS in Linux.

It is possible in nut/os configurator in windows platform to choose
Edit/settings/bild  -> platforme -> cm3-gcc.
Why is it not possible to chosse cm3-gcc in linux platform ?
The installed version of nut/os - stable 5.1 and beta 5.2.

In the field to choose platform, there is not such parameter like cm3-gcc.

Because we couldn't chosse cm3-gcc , we have chosen arm-gcc, but the
mistake ( target cpu doesnt support arm mode )
(device: STM32F4)

In code it is visible , that this mistake occures as the result of the
conditional compilation.

How to overcome this mistake ?

we wont to work with linux because of debugging.

--

*Tadeusz Bujok*
43-430 Skoczów, ul. Morcinka 12