[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut OS in Linux

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Tue Dec 10 11:01:08 CET 2013

Hi!

> I have question about Nut OS in Linux.
>
> It is possible in nut/os configurator in windows platform to choose
> Edit/settings/bild  -> platforme -> cm3-gcc.
> Why is it not possible to chosse cm3-gcc in linux platform ?
> The installed version of nut/os - stable 5.1 and beta 5.2.
>
> In the field to choose platform, there is not such parameter like cm3-gcc.

Indeed this selection should be available on Linux as well.
Unfortunately I'm always using the SVN trunk, so I'm not sure, if this
option is missing in the tar archive source packages.

I'll check and correct this.

Best regards,

Ole Reinhardt

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433