[En-Nut-Discussion] calloc and toolchain.h

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Feb 6 14:30:07 CET 2013

Hello (Harald),

trying to compile the http demon for the steval-pcc010v2 board, I see
warnings about calloc and free:

httpserv.c: In function 'ShowThreads':
httpserv.c:188:5: warning: implicit declaration of function 'calloc' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
httpserv.c:188:13: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'calloc' [enabled by default]
httpserv.c:229:5: warning: implicit declaration of function 'free' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
httpserv.c:229:5: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'free' [enabled by default]

Searching for teh definition of calloc, I see toolchain.h involved. As you
did some recent changes around toolchain.c, can you perhaps explain what
needs to be included or configured to remove above warnings?

Thanks
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de