[En-Nut-Discussion] nut/os for avr32 many bugs

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Sun Feb 10 00:34:04 CET 2013

Hi!

I currently only know of Thiago using Nut/OS on AVR32. Unfortunately I
don't have AVR32 hardware for testing.

> 1.SDRAM controller initialization bug in crtavr32.S,After 40-60 minutes of
> work, SDRAM data errors.Use atmel code to initialize SDRAM controller,
> troubleshooting

Can you explain the problem a little more in detail? What do you mean
with "Use atmel code to initialize SDRAM controller, troubleshooting"?

Have you managed to get the code running? If yes, perhaps you could
provide us a patch?

> 2.In ostimer.c file the, AVR32_COMPARE register value error, resulting in
> sleep function is not accurate, slower than the specified value.
>
>     //Set_system_register(AVR32_COMPARE, compare);
>
> The following is the correct:
> Set_system_register(AVR32_COMPARE, 60000UL);

This value will depend on the crystal frequency / pll settings. The code
in ostimer.c should calculate this correctly. However there still might
be a bug.

Do you know which value is calculated for 'compare'?

> 3.ethernut5.1.0 the gpio function may not be correct, macb not initialize
> properly.ethernut5.0.2 ok

Perhaps Thiago can help you?

Bye,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433