[En-Nut-Discussion] IP forwarding added

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Thu Jan 24 19:35:25 CET 2013

Dear Mahan,

> I'm implementing a Multi interface router.
> I'm making a device which has 3 gprs modules. and 2 ethernet modules, one in
> intranet and the other on is internet.
>
> This device has another ethernet module that connects to pc and can route
> packets through one the interfaces above.

Sounds interesting, could you provide us some more informations about
the platform you are working with? Which CPU, which ethernet devices  etc?

So the first question is: Would ethernut work on your platform
Second question: Is Ethernut capable of doing all these routing jobs.

And if not: What effort would it take to port ethernut to your devices
or to implement the routine...

But before we can discuss these issues we would need some more
informations about your platform!

Best regards,

Ole Reinhardt