[En-Nut-Discussion] STM32F2 status

Henrik Maier hmnews at proconx.com
Thu Jan 24 09:56:26 CET 2013

Hello CM3 developers,

I am currently attempting to compile Nut/OS for the STM32F207 part
(STM3220G development board to be precise). I saw that some linker
scripts do already exist and the configuration files for usps_f205c and
steval_pcc010v2 boards are using the STM32F205 CPU. This sounds promising.

Is anybody actually running Nut/OS on a STM32F207 (or 205)?

Which Nut/OS version/branch is the best to use as a starting point?

Has anybody got the EMAC on the F2 running?

Cheers

Henrik