[En-Nut-Discussion] STM32F2 status

Henrik Maier hmnews at proconx.com
Sat Jan 26 04:01:04 CET 2013

On 25/01/2013 7:55 PM, Uwe Bonnes wrote:
> I rarely use the graphic configuartor, I use hand-crafted nutconfigure on
> the .conf files. So flaws there might be unnoticed.
>
> However I guess, you trapped into the "LICENSE_XXX" trap. The
> MCU_STM32F2 macros is only evaluated and created with
> LICENSE_MCD_ST_LIBERTY = ""
> accepted. Further evaluation also needs
> LICENSE_ST_GUIDANCE_ONLY = ""
> accepted. It's a pity with all these licenses.

I also use only nutconfigure with conf files, not the graphical one, so
we are on the same page here.

But you have been on the right track, once I added the two LICENSE_XXX
lines to the conf files, compilation of library and applications works!
Great. Thanks for the hint.

I checked trunk and 5.1 release. In order to compile the applications
all (not only STM32F2) Cortex M3 conf files need the LICENSE_XXX tags
added. This was not the case with 5.0.

Unrelated to this post but while I have your attention, in
steval_pcc010v2.conf: Shouldn't the HSE value be "25000000" rather 26...?

Cheers,

Henrik