[En-Nut-Discussion] STM32F2 status

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat Jan 26 12:44:36 CET 2013

    Henrik> Unrelated to this post but while I have your attention, in
    Henrik> steval_pcc010v2.conf: Shouldn't the HSE value be "25000000"
    Henrik> rather 26...?

Good catch! Corrected in r4955.

Strange that it worked anyhow.

    Henrik> Unrelated to this post but while I have your attention, in

Unrelated to this post but while I have your attention:-)

Hendrik, if I remember right, you crafted the AT90CAN API. I didn't see any
chance to adapt for the STM32. So I crafted the "can_dev" api. It allows to
- initialize the device
- set and query filters
- send and receive
I think this can also be ported back to AVR. If you have any comments,
please let me know.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de