[En-Nut-Discussion] Sourceforge has "upgraded" our project to the new SourceForge developer platform

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Tue Jun 4 10:21:44 CEST 2013

Hi,

> I handled the old repository via "git svn". Does anybody know a way to
> handle the new repository via "git svn" too?

I never worked with git svn yet, but you should be able to just use it
with the new URL. If you have uncommitted changes, you might create a
patch and apply it after checking out the new repo.

Perhaps this may also help you:

http://therightstuff.de/CommentView,guid,22ecab83-b7d1-4b48-84d3-2ad7b0cdbc35.aspx

Bye,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433