[En-Nut-Discussion] TCP/HTTP problem

Mingshu Wang mwang at ccontrols.com
Wed Jun 5 23:27:04 CEST 2013

Hi all,

We made a product with AT91_SAM7X256 and Nut/OS 4.8.7. Recently we found a problem with accessing the webpage via Internet. We can replicate the issue with one IP router (we use port forwarding from port 80 to 80). The webpage becomes inaccessible for a while but then returns to the working condition after about a minute. In the inaccessible state, the webpage is not reachable via both the LAN side &the WAN side but pings work. We watch the messages with Wireshark during the test. We see TCP RST sent by our product (Nut/OS) during the inaccessible state.

Did anyone see this problem before? Is there a solution for this problem?

Thank you very much.

Mingshu