[En-Nut-Discussion] Why not change from Nut/OS to BeRTOS
bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Jun 10 19:31:04 CEST 2013
>>>>> "Harald" == Harald Kipp <harald.kipp at egnite.de> writes:
Harald> Hi all, I have no idea how to proceed... I'm in a very bad
Harald> mood... :-(
Sorry for that.
Harald> I failed to get an old application working, which I know for
Harald> sure had been working previously. Obviously the SPI chip selects
Harald> for the VSCODEC are not properly initialized.
Harald> Diving into the code, I found
Harald> GpioPinConfigSet(VSCODEC0_XCS_PORT, VSCODEC0_XCS_BIT,
Harald> which translates via the Configurator into
Harald> GpioPinConfigSet(AVRPORTD, 6, GPIO_CFG_OUTPUT);
Harald> In include/dev/gpio_avr.h we have
Harald> #define PIOD_ID 4
Harald> #define AVRPORTD PIOD_ID
This is again the old GPIO problem. While PIOD_ID is some number,
NUTGPIO_PORTD resolves in the AVR GPIO register range.
#define NUTGPIO_PORTD _SFR_IO_ADDR(PORTD)
As discussed before, this allows much faster GPIO access with smaller code
I see that those definitions come from cfg/arch/avr.h. I never expected
some GPIO definitions in that location and none of the examples in the app
directory used GPIOx_ID, so I never stepped on that problem.
Harald> P.S.: Well, after cooling down a bit, I'm considering, that I
Harald> may have overlooked something. In that case, please send your
Harald> flames to my private email address.
Could you please try appended include/arch/avr.h? This should base all AVR
GPIO acces to the new scheme.
Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Institut fuer Kernphysik Schlossgartenstrasse 9 64289 Darmstadt
--------- Tel. 06151 162516 -------- Fax. 06151 164321 ----------
* Copyright (C) 2004 by egnite Software GmbH. All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. Neither the name of the copyright holders nor the names of
* contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived
* from this software without specific prior written permission.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS
* ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT
* LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS
* FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
* COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
* INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING,
* BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS
* OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED
* AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY,
* OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF
* THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* For additional information see http://www.ethernut.de/
* Revision 1.8 2008/10/23 08:53:01 haraldkipp
* Adding new port identifiers.
* Revision 1.7 2008/01/31 09:32:16 haraldkipp
* Added ports H to L.
* Revision 1.6 2007/04/12 09:10:29 haraldkipp
* PORTH added.
* Revision 1.5 2005/08/02 17:46:48 haraldkipp
* Major API documentation update.
* Revision 1.4 2005/02/02 20:03:46 haraldkipp
* All definitions had been moved to avrpio.h in order to fix the broken
* port I/O without being forced to change other existing modules.
* Revision 1.3 2005/01/22 19:27:19 haraldkipp
* Changed AVR port configuration names from PORTx to AVRPORTx.
* Revision 1.2 2004/09/22 08:18:57 haraldkipp
* More configurable ports
* Revision 1.1 2004/08/25 10:58:02 haraldkipp
* New include directory cfg/arch added, which is used for target specific items,
* mainly port usage or MCU specific register settings.
* \addtogroup xgConfigAvr
* \file include/cfg/arch/avr.h
* \brief AVR hardware configuration.
#define PIOA_ID NUTGPIO_PORTA
#define PIOB_ID NUTGPIO_PORTB
#define PIOC_ID NUTGPIO_PORTC
#define PIOD_ID NUTGPIO_PORTD
#define PIOE_ID NUTGPIO_PORTE
#define PIOF_ID NUTGPIO_PORTF
#define PIOG_ID NUTGPIO_PORTG
#define PIOH_ID NUTGPIO_PORTH
#define PIOI_ID NUTGPIO_PORTI
#define PIOJ_ID NUTGPIO_PORTJ
#define PIOK_ID NUTGPIO_PORTK
#define PIOL_ID NUTGPIO_PORTL
#define AVRPORTA PIOA_ID
#define AVRPORTB PIOB_ID
#define AVRPORTC PIOC_ID
#define AVRPORTD PIOD_ID
#define AVRPORTE PIOE_ID
#define AVRPORTF PIOF_ID
#define AVRPORTG PIOG_ID
#define AVRPORTH PIOH_ID
#define AVRPORTI PIOI_ID
#define AVRPORTJ PIOJ_ID
#define AVRPORTK PIOK_ID
#define AVRPORTL PIOL_ID
More information about the En-Nut-Discussion