[En-Nut-Discussion] UFlash on 64 MBit DataFlash

Markus Dost markus.dost at dr-clauss.de
Thu May 16 18:08:10 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm using a AT45DB642D with the UFLASH file system and from time to time
I get data aborts during mounting the flash or opening a file on it. The
address where the abort happens is always the same but has a senseless
value. After spending some days checking my application and the hardware
for errors and everythings seems fine I'm getting a bit frustated.
Is the UFLASH limited to smaller flash sizes? Does anybody successfully
used it with this type of data flash?

Best regards,
Markus