[En-Nut-Discussion] IH Macro for CM3

bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Nov 25 17:56:09 CET 2013

Hello,

some of my last patches provides a macro  in
../../../../include/arch/cm3/irqreg.h
to invoke our IRQ handlers  in a single line like
Create_Handler(WWDG,          WWDG,     NUT_IRQPRI_DEF);  /* Window Watchdog */

If gets more complicated, if the file instantiating the IRQ handlers should
fit for many differing devices like on STM32 or when chip interface
designers smoked bad stuff resulting an many small and not so small
subtilities, like on STM32. I try to handle this in the .nut configuration
files, creating a cfg/devices files that I evaluate in the file instatiating
the handlers (arch/cm3/dev/stm/ih_stm32.c).

Maybe it is usefull for the other CM3 architectures too. Feedback welcome.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de