[En-Nut-Discussion] Disabling drivers during compile time

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 18:45:04 CEST 2013

I mean stuff like this: (nut\arch\arm\dev\atmel\charlcd_at91.c)

#ifndef LCD_ROWS
#define LCD_ROWS    2
#endif

#ifndef LCD_COLS
#define LCD_COLS    16
#endif

No one selected those values anywhere, they are just stub to make sure
it builds. Boards that don't even have that device will build the
driver.