[En-Nut-Discussion] Disabling drivers during compile time

bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Oct 7 18:38:24 CEST 2013

    Thiago> Hi, In all of Nut/OS, we are constantly comming up with bogus
    Thiago> driver settings just to satisfy the build. Stuff there were not
    Thiago> in the board .conf file or selected by the user in the
    Thiago> configurator but needs to end up in one of the cfg headers.

Shouldn't include/dev/board.h on exit set all needed values not set so long?

Otherwise: Can you give an example how to get some of these errors?
Compiling all default .conf files for avr8/avr32 and arm didn't show me such
a problem, or it got by unnoticed, as Harald  changed the default behaviour
not  to abort compile on error...

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de