[En-Nut-Discussion] "REMBL" Remote embedded lab

Ayman Hendawy ayman.hendawy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 08:45:27 CEST 2013

Dear All,

I was thinking about an idea of establish a Remotely accessible Embedded
Lab, mainly targeting
opensource developers like you, giving you the ability to fully control and
monitor
your embedded kit peripherals remotely, this lab has all the measurement
devices (e.g. Oscilloscope, Logic analyzer, etc.) accessible remotely,
and also has a wide range of mostly used kits (e.g. Ethernut, Panda
board, Zedboard, etc.),
you can build, burn & debug your application remotely.

I hope to know your feedback as I consider you as a main potential user,
tell me:

* If it represent an added value for you?
* How you will use it?
* Which peripherals you are frequently use?
* If you're interest to join the team?

I attached a presentation, describing the idea, and also here a link for
it,
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwBegn8T-zwmT1R1WGdfZGxodk0/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks
--