[En-Nut-Discussion] Hi all!

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Oct 10 11:47:01 CEST 2013

Hi Simon,

welcome!

On 04.10.2013 21:47, Simon Budig wrote:
> For some hobby pet projects I've used Nut/OS and have a few small
> contributions in my pipeline. I'll discuss these with Ole and then
> commit them to SVN. I have some experience with embedded development and
> I hope my code will pass your scrutiny.

It will be hard to beat all the sh*t that passed our scrutiny in the
past and made it into the official release. :-)

Anyway, all contributions are welcome in the first place. In any case
you should read

http://www.ethernut.de/en/documents/programming-style-guide.html

beforehand. If you feel ready for getting hands on our subversion
repository and if Ole confirms that, I do not have any objections if Ole
grants you write access. He is one of the project admins and able to do so.

P.S. Not responding immediately to your posts doesn't mean: We hate you,
go away. Most subscribers in this list are professionals and often too
busy with their company projects. If you need immediate response, just
shout a bit louder.