[En-Nut-Discussion] Hi all!

Simon Budig simon at budig.de
Thu Oct 10 12:12:24 CEST 2013

Harald Kipp (harald.kipp at egnite.de) wrote:
> If you feel ready for getting hands on our subversion
> repository and if Ole confirms that, I do not have any objections if Ole
> grants you write access. He is one of the project admins and able to do so.

That already has happened, in fact my first commit is in SVN already (I
have the somewhat stupid sourceforge user name "sunib")...

I am a fan of a consistent coding style and will try to match it.
However, some GIMP-coding style might creep in.  :)

For the records: I use git-svn for my local repository, including
pushing stuff to the sourceforge svn servers. So far from my viewpoint
everything looks all right, but please tell me if you notice anything
unusual maybe coming from my git-svn usage.

> P.S. Not responding immediately to your posts doesn't mean: We hate you,
> go away. Most subscribers in this list are professionals and often too
> busy with their company projects. If you need immediate response, just
> shout a bit louder.

If I need immediate response I'll walk to the next door and bug Ole, but
thanks    :)

Bye,
        Simon

--