[En-Nut-Discussion] SVN Trunk Rev. 5422 breaks GPIO for LPC

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Sun Oct 20 20:27:28 CEST 2013

Hi!

>     Ole> For now I reverted your last checkin in rev. 5423. Could you please
>     Ole> point out your initial intention?
>
> My intention was to add "do{xxx; } while 0" as otherwise things get
> ambigous.

Ah ok :) I'll add it to the code!

> Sorry for not reading the initial code intense enough.

No problem!

> Will you add or should I or do you need more explanations for the need of
> the "do{xxx; } while 0" expression?

I updated the code in rev. 5424 and fixed further places, that could be
ambigous. But I did not use the do{xxx] while (0) expression.

Could you please review the fix?

I think for me things are clear, but might be interesting for others as
well.

Bye,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433