[En-Nut-Discussion] Anyone ever compiled contrib/arm-crypto-library?

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Mon Oct 28 20:02:38 CET 2013

Hi Ole,

On 25.10.2013 22:24, Ole Reinhardt wrote:
> does anyone ever compiled the arm-crypto-library provided in the contrib
> directory?

Yes, me, several times for different boards.

> There were lots of include errors. I tried to fix this in the current
> trunk and further added nut/include/contrib as a standard include path
> to the Makefiles.

The Configurator allows to define additional include paths. I think I
added to last include dir. If I remember correctly, that didn't work
with the Qt version, which is one of the reasons I went back to the
wxWidget version. But I think that had been fixed recently in qnutconf.

> Btw: Is the arm-crypto-library in out contrib directory the most recent
> and up to date version? I'm currently playing arround with the TLS
> implemenmtation of Daniel Otte and I'm facing a few problems. Just want
> to get sure that I did not run into truble because of bugs in the used
> crypto library.

The one that is included in the trunk had been tested, but it is not the
recent one. Before updating I'd suggest to contact Daniel. You can reach
him at Das Labor.