[En-Nut-Discussion] Anyone ever compiled contrib/arm-crypto-library?

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Fri Oct 25 22:24:22 CEST 2013

Hi All,

does anyone ever compiled the arm-crypto-library provided in the contrib
directory?

There were lots of include errors. I tried to fix this in the current
trunk and further added nut/include/contrib as a standard include path
to the Makefiles.

This way you can e.g. just write

#include <crypto/aes.h>

instead of

#include <contrib/crypto/aes.h>

Btw: Is the arm-crypto-library in out contrib directory the most recent
and up to date version? I'm currently playing arround with the TLS
implemenmtation of Daniel Otte and I'm facing a few problems. Just want
to get sure that I did not run into truble because of bugs in the used
crypto library.

Best regards,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433