[En-Nut-Discussion] MicroHttp library for Linux

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Mon Oct 28 23:29:08 CET 2013

Hi Harald!

> On 21.10.2013 17:24, Ole Reinhardt wrote:
>
>> Now you checked in project files to compile it for Windows. If you like,
>> I could add the modifications and extensions to compile it for Linux if
>> you do not have a ready to use solution yet.
>
> Hey, that would be great! I planned to give it a try, but my Linux API
> knowledge is quite limited and I'd have to look up almost everything.

;-) You won't believe it, it's more or less the same code as for windows :-)

And yes, I'll like to update the library and add a Makefile for Linux
there. I have to clean up the changes a little, as I did a quick and
dirty hack (which implied several modifications like quick and dirty
removal of some includes in all files).

Best regards,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433