[En-Nut-Discussion] MicroHttp library for Linux

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Oct 29 09:57:49 CET 2013

Hi Ole,

On 28.10.2013 23:29, Ole Reinhardt wrote:
> And yes, I'll like to update the library and add a Makefile for Linux
> there. I have to clean up the changes a little, as I did a quick and
> dirty hack (which implied several modifications like quick and dirty
> removal of some includes in all files).

I used the same procedure, hacking the original code until it worked on
Windows. In a next step I tried to reduce my changes to make sure it
will work on Nut/OS again.

However, originally I started development on Windows and later ported it
to Nut/OS. So it was somewhat prepared to run on Windows PCs.

Btw. I recently succeeded to run the SNMP agent on Windows as well.
Actually this is much easier than the HTTP stuff, because you simply
have to replace the main routine, replace a single UDP receive and
transmit function and redefine the SOCKET parameter.