[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut on Windows 7 or 8

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Sep 26 16:20:37 CEST 2013

Hi Jörg,

On 26.09.2013 15:29, Jörg Wiegelmann wrote:
> My old Win-Vista Computer is broken and so I had to switch to new
> systems to run Nut. I have a problem using the NutOsconfigurator
> qnutconf.exe on different Windows Versions.

Which Nut/OS release or qnutconf version are you referring to?

Have you tried the wxWidgets based nutconf? It is still available for 2
reasons:

1. I failed to fix problems with qnutconf, because I was new to Qt and
was in urgent need. So I continued with wxWidgets based nutconf. Among
others, I'm running Windows 7 64 bit.

2. After Thiago focused on other projects, qnutconf development didn't
make much progress.