[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut on Windows 7 or 8

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 02:33:04 CEST 2013

Hi Joerg,

I have fixed what I believe is number 1 in SVN a couple of weeks ago.
When it was unable to find make.exe in the PATH, it would go thru all
steps (clean, all, install) in no time and be stuck there without
doing any actual building.
If you can't build a qnutconf.exe from source, I can create one and
upload somewhere, if so let me know. :)

I will have to look into number 2, but I would expect that only if it
was unable to find nut/conf folder.

Kind Regards,
     Thiago A. Correa