[En-Nut-Discussion] Beginner problem building package.

Jim Flanagan jflan at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Aug 18 20:04:19 CEST 2014

I'm new to ethernut and have installed 5.1 tools as well as Imagecraft
8.13 (licensed ver, not demo).  Running the configurator
tool, the tool appears to hang when the MAKE message appears in the
configurator status box.  My OS is Win 7 Home Premium.

Just to check, I ran a WinXP virtual machine and the compiled the
libraries without a problem.  There seems to be something with
Win 7 that is causing me some problems.  Anyone understand this problem
and have a solution?
thanks
Jim

Here is a listing from the status screen.  Not much..

14:02:50: Creating Makefiles for avr-icc7 in nut_13f_build

14:02:50: Creating header files in nut_13f_build

14:02:51: ----- Running 'make clean' -----

14:02:51: ----- Running 'make all' -----

14:02:51: ----- Running 'make install' -----