[En-Nut-Discussion] Beginner problem building package.

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Tue Aug 19 09:14:16 CEST 2014

Hi Jim

Am 18.08.2014 20:04, schrieb Jim Flanagan:
> Just to check, I ran a WinXP virtual machine and the compiled the
> libraries without a problem.  There seems to be something with
> Win 7 that is causing me some problems.  Anyone understand this problem
> and have a solution?
> thanks
> Jim
>
> Here is a listing from the status screen.  Not much..

This looks fine for me, no error message, so everything compiled without
a problem.

You should now install the application samples.

Or have I missed something and the below log is from your XP mashine?

Bye,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433