[En-Nut-Discussion] Problem with registry DEV_ETHER

Mateusz K. mateusz778 at vp.pl
Sun Aug 24 19:30:51 CEST 2014

Hi Thiago A. Correa ,

    I have board "Mmnet104" so, my file "Mmnet104.conf" is default. I
changed only settings for flash memory (AT45DB321D), but for ethernet (like
code in this topic) it works on default settings.You don't need to change
anything.

I don't use DHCP because I tried use DHCP but it didn't work. I use static
IP config and I always have the same address.

Kind Regards,
      Matthew