[En-Nut-Discussion] STM32L1xx series status

Ulrich Prinz ulrich.prinz at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 29 19:48:34 CET 2014

Hi Uwe,

Thanks for the script, but I might have to explain a bit, what my
intentions are...

All bigger projects like an OS are not a one-man show but different people
contribute in parts of the project, where they have knowledge, but just
issue wishes and suggestions in parts, where they have no skills.
I specialized in hw/sw interface programming and even I code in kernel
drivers or parts of Android, I still code in C99. So my QT skills, or any
other graphical UI skills, are practically non existent.

So if I tell about a feature I like to see in the UI, it is as it is, a
feature that I like to see, but I cannot implement.

For the script workaround.... I, personally, do not have any problems to
work around and around, but as I did in the former company, I need to do in
the current: I train people to work with nutO/S.
I was telling people how easy it is, delevloping great things with
nutO/S... But then I start the training with workaround over workaround...

With the last company it ended in a nutO/S where company IP and open source
code where so wrapped and twisted and worked around, that it was not
possible to push back nice ideas to the repositories.
So with this run, I'd like to keep open source code and company IP strictly
separated. And I wanted to keep out any kind of workaround that needs to
exist longer than 6 weeks until an official solution is found.

The thread now has a different title, so I open up a new one to request
this feature... So things do not get messed up again.