[En-Nut-Discussion] i need help implementation Nut/OS - student.

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Mon Jan 6 15:53:02 CET 2014

Hi Marcin,

Am 04.01.2014 17:40, schrieb Marcin Łaba:

Welcome to the list!

> Hi, I'm a student. She needs help looking for someone who could help me in
> configuring / implementation module mmnet104 second thread, RTC, Ethernet,
> and support for the system Nut / Os. I need this for a project at college.
> I'll be very grateful for what any help.
> Regards

Do you have a little more detailed questions?

I'd be happy to answer, but a generalized "I need help" is a little to
complex and unspecific to answer :-)

Have you just read the getting started documents?

http://www.ethernut.de/en/firmware/nutos.html

There is also a Wiki with lots of interesting informations and samples:

http://www.ethernut.de/nutwiki/Nut/OS_Examples

Best regards,

Ole Reinhardt

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433