[En-Nut-Discussion] Special Multi Master I2C and AVR mega644

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Sat Jan 11 21:04:58 CET 2014

Hi Ulrich,

> There are two questions by now:
> Does someone have a tiny version of NutO/S for that works on mega644

Sorry, not yet. But in general a very simple system should be well
running, as long as you only need 1-2 threads and the i2c driver.

Very likely you'll only need to add the Mega644 to the config files and
perhaps check for some conditional compilation in the AVR drivers.

In general, what's the problem with Nut/OS on Ubuntu 13.10?

> Does someone know a modified I2C stack that eats this stupid protocol above?

No sorry. But on the AVR you could try to easily hand-craft the driver
completely without any OS at all.

> It is 'just' a prototype, but it will be shipped to an exhibition on
> Tuesday. :)

If you need any support, please send me a private mail or give me a call
(see my mobile number below).

Best regards,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433