[En-Nut-Discussion] Yet another patch - EFC in Atmel's ARM7

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Mar 18 11:21:32 CET 2014

Hello Krzysztof,

thanks for your input, contribution is wellcome. But two of the three
patches had line feeds added by your mail, so I had to apply by hand, to a
local branch for now. Please have a look at your mailer how to send patches
with unbroken lines. This ist best, as it allows easy review. Otherwise
append your patches.

If there are no objections, I will submit th local branch the next days.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de