[En-Nut-Discussion] Yet another patch - EFC in Atmel's ARM7

Krzysztof Sawicki krzysztof.sawicki at mobile.put.edu.pl
Tue Mar 18 12:02:23 CET 2014

On 18.03.2014 11:21, Uwe Bonnes wrote:
> Hello Krzysztof,
>
> thanks for your input, contribution is wellcome. But two of the three
> patches had line feeds added by your mail, so I had to apply by hand, to a
> local branch for now. Please have a look at your mailer how to send patches
> with unbroken lines. This ist best, as it allows easy review. Otherwise
> append your patches.
>
> If there are no objections, I will submit th local branch the next days.

Hi, Uwe!

I checked these emails in 2 different email clients and in both long
lines are not wrapped. But also found an option which allows to control
line length, thus future patches should display unwrapped.

greetings
--
Krzysztof Sawicki
Mobile Systems Research Labs, Poznan University of Technology