[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS under Ubuntu 14.04

Michael H. farwest at gmx.de
Mon Nov 24 23:35:45 CET 2014

Am 24.11.2014 um 11:47 schrieb Uwe Bonnes:

>     Michael> Am 23.11.2014 um 15:37 schrieb Uwe Bonnes:
>     >>>>>>> "Michael" == Michael H <farwest at gmx.de> writes:
>     >>
>     Michael> [..]
>     >>
>     >> You still didn't tell what conf file you used... If it is not in the
>     >> distribution, make it available...
>     Michael> I do not use a special configuration. I unpack a fresh
>     Michael> ethernut-5.1.0-1.tar.gz, change into the created folder, do
>     Michael> './configure' which runs ok. Then I do nutsetup like this:
>
>     Michael> './nutsetup' Select a target device:
>
> Okay,
>
> I tested nutsetup and that seems totally broken.
>
> Is your board similar to one of the boards listed in nut/conf/*cfg.
> You can use nutconfigure on the command line to create a build
> environment. I have bash scripts for that. Or call qnutconf with that
> XXX.cfg file and run graphically.
>
> I will try to have a look at nutsetup.
>
> Bye

I have a handful of ethernut1.3g boards and 1 rev-h.
I tried both nutconf and qnutconf. But every config leads to the same
compiler-errors.
So I copied some changes from the dev-branch.git-file and
applied these changes to my 5.1.0-1:

in nut/include/toolchain/avrlibc.h:
128,133d127
< #if __AVR_LIBC_VERSION__ >= 10800UL
< typedef const char PROGMEM prog_char;
< #endif
< #ifndef PGM_P
< #define  PGM_P      prog_char *
< #endif
(from the dev-branch.git-file)

in nut/arch/avr/dev/adc.c:
147,149d146
< #ifdef ADC
<     ADC_value = inw(ADC);
< #else
151,152c148
< #endif
(from the dev-branch.git-file)

in nut/net/tcpsm.c
67,74d66
< #ifndef TCP_RTTO_MIN
< #define TCP_RTTO_MIN    200
< #endif
< #ifndef TCP_RTTO_MAX
< #define TCP_RTTO_MAX    20000
< #endif
<
from tcputil.c

Now it ends here:
make[1]: Betrete Verzeichnis '/home/mh/ethernut-5.1.0/nut/cpp'
nutcpp.cc:1: *** Fehlendes Begrenzungszeichen.  Schluss.
make[1]: Verlasse Verzeichnis '/home/mh/ethernut-5.1.0/nut/cpp'
make: *** [all] Fehler 2

Regards
Michael