[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut and Bluetooth

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Fri Nov 28 16:33:29 CET 2014

Hi!

Am 28.11.2014 16:00, schrieb Uwe Bonnes:
> on Embedded World 2014 there was some discussion between us about a
> bluetooth stack. As there are now cheap Nucleo boards and the
> X-Nucleo-IDB04A1 arduino compatibe bluetooth board available, such a stack
> would come in handy. Did something materialize?

I'm having a project with Mathias Ringwald (Bluekitchen GmbH) to
implement BNEP / PAN for btstack (http://code.google.com/p/btstack/)

btstack is very lightweight bluetooth stack, which is also well suited
to run on a microcontroller. It should be easy to port it to Nut/OS, but
due to time problems I have not yet done this.

btstack is dual licensed under a BSD style license with commercial use
exclusion and a propriatory commecial license.

Best regards,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433