[En-Nut-Discussion] EVK1100 Timing Problem

Philippgl2 mt1961 at thi.de
Mon Oct 13 14:02:19 CEST 2014

This looks like a workaround to a datasheet errata. There are many
silicon bugs in the earlier batches of the processor. I think most
recent is revision K.
Is your board populated with -ES (Engeneering Sample) or is it a newer
version.
First EVK1100, including mine, are ES.

I use the EVK1100 with the AT32UC3A0512-U.

BTW: Is it correct that NutGetTickClock() and
                                 NutTimerMillisToTicks(1000)
return the exact same value? (On my board they return both 1000).

Kind Regards
Philippgl