[En-Nut-Discussion] Platform independent HD44780 driver (remove old ones)

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 22:58:09 CEST 2014

Hi,

    I have an HD44780 LCD driver built on top of the porttran and
NutGpio functions that will work in a platform independent way. It's
already tested on atmega128 and AVR32 UC3A0512. Unfortunally I don't
have any ARM board to test, but there is no reason for it not to work
on those as well.

    I intend to upload this and at the same time remove all the
platform dependent ones to avoid the name clashes and keep the overall
code clean. Your config files should be work unchanged AFAIK.

Kind Regards,
    Thiago A. Correa