[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut on TIVA

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Tue Sep 16 09:41:24 CEST 2014

Hi Philipp,

Am 15.09.2014 20:04, schrieb Philipp Burch:
> since TI dropped the Stellaris family, I'm currently redesigning a board
> to use one of their TIVA parts (the TM4C1294, to be exactly). I also
> [...]
> Anyway, what I wanted to ask is if anyone here already started to port
> Ethernut to this family. Or at least to another Cortex-M4.

I'm not familiar with the TIVA family, but we just support several M4
controllers (STM32F4, LPC4078). It is not much different to M3 anyways.

So porting to the TIVA parts should be fairly simple, just writing
device drivers and some startup code for clock initialisation etc.

Best regards,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433