[En-Nut-Discussion] Unable to configure/make with SVN tree

Bob Wirka bobwirka at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 22:11:54 CEST 2015

Uwe,
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, I found autogen.sh and edited it so that it exited before doing the configure, then used the newly created 'configure' normally. I wanted to pass a --prefix to 'configure', but didn't know how to do that with autogen.sh.
So, yes, the configure proceeded normally, and I was able to compile the tools.
Just now finished building the libraries for my project. Will test them soon.
Hoping that the most recent code will help with our uflash file corruption issues.
Thanks again,
Bob Wirka