[En-Nut-Discussion] Unable to configure/make with SVN tree

Bob Wirka bobwirka at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 23:36:49 CEST 2015

Oh, and one other odd thing: After the original successful configure (after autogen.sh), 'make' would stall indefinitely parsing includes for 'cm3'. I culled the 'cm3' folders from /nut/arch and /nut/include/arch. Then ran configure again. Successful make after that.
With the original configure/make, it would scream through header parsing, then stall. It appeared to take 10 minutes or so to get to the next file. After a few of those, you look for an alternative.
Have no idea why...
Bob Wirka